The idea of the fox with a scarf was inspired by Mr. Fox's wife in "Fantastic Mr. Fox." |
Tuesday, February 18, 2014
Structured Fox Purse.
Hi y'all! Wow, I haven't been on here in a loong time... The good news is that I have a project I did to share with you! A little bit ago my mother was going through our things and came across this old camera bag that she bought to use as a purse. Even though this bag was pretty neat it needed something added to it to make it really unique and great. Being that I've been seeing a lot of fox things lately ( which I love) I decided that that was what I was going to add; a fox. So, take a look at what I came up with and tell me what you think! *being that it's hand painted, there are flaws...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute! :)
ReplyDelete