Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

RandomKitty: My Shoes.




Why am  having a post just about my shoes? Because I love shoes, I mean my first word was 'shoe.' So I thought I'd share some of my shoes will y'all! After I took these I realized that I have two more pairs downstairs and I'm too lazy to go down and get them. :P Anywhere here ya go.


 These shoes I just got handed down to me. I finally fit in them by making a slight adjustment of making another hole for the strap. 

                                              Brown Sandals: Payless. (Not sure how much lol) 




I love these and they were the first pair of oxfords that I owned. I have a hard time finding shoes that fit, but when I put these on and they fit perfectly I knew I had to get them. 

                                                      Black Oxfords: Ross - $20.00

                                                      Union Jack Purse: Thrift store - refashioned by me




So, I've never actually worn these shoes anywhere.... Someday, hopefully soon, I'll be wearing them lol. 

                                              Black Sandals: Thrift store - $0.75

                                              Clutch: Gift from a friend - Isn't it pretty?! 




And these are the second pair of oxfords that I adore. My mother and I went to Payless to get some shoes and with all the discounts we got these were practically free; don't you just love that?! 

                                                         Brown Oxfords: Payless

                                                       Brown Fox Purse: Thrift store - refashioned by me.


And last, but not least, these pretty silver sandals. Got these last year to wear to Mass and they make a nice shoe for a more formal occasion. 

                                                      Silver Sandals: Payless - $20.00

                                                      Floral Purse: Payless - $15.00

                                                      Floral Sunglasses: AAFES - $10.00


Have a great day! Don't worry, Spring is around the corner! 



No comments:

Post a Comment