Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Refashioned Dog Coats.

As my mother was getting ready to purchase a $20 dog coat at Petco, we realized that I could refashion a kids vest into a doggie coat. So off to the thrift store we went! Here is what I came up with.




These are two of the vests we chose... Pink looks really good on her and how could I pass up on the hearts.. ;)


I'm pretty sure she hated me after I tried this thing on her a million times. 


My complex way of finding her measurements... Yarn! :P Oh, I also had to cut the arm holes a little bigger so that they weren't too tight.


All done! See, doesn't pink look good on her. ;)




And here is the heart one. Aggie's wearing this one right now. lol



Hope you have a good day! Some hot chocolate would be nice right now....

~RandomKitty


No comments:

Post a Comment