Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Wish List for Spring\ Summer 2013

1. Coca-Cola shirt Here 2. Space tee Here  
First off, who doesn't love fun tees?! I just love them.. They look so cute with a maxi skirt and a cardigan. I just love Coke and well, being an Introvert I like the other one as well.....  


1. striped maxi Here 2. Gray maxi Here
        Maxi dresses are the best. You can wear them with a cardigan, tee, or button-front. They can be dressed up or down. Worn to the beach, to the store, or just for lounging around the house. Need I say more?

1. Here 2. Here 3. Here 4. Here 5. Here 6. Here
This year I plan on getting more bracelets. I like how bracelets help tie an outfit together. Oh, I also like the fact that they come in ANY style...

1. ruffle skirt Here 2. Blue high-low Here
I think it's great that maxi skirts are in. Just like maxi dresses they can be dressed up or down. They can be worn with tees, button-fronts, sweaters, and any other top you can find.
1. Red Here 2. Gray Here
Now that it's almost Spring ( 14 more days!) it's time to start bringing out the lighter cardigans. Ahem, like most other items on this list, these go great with everything! I will definitely be getting at least one this year...

1. Floral heels Here 3. Brown sandals Here
Fun heels are always a nice touch to any outfit. Now, would I go shopping in these? Maybe not, but who cares! These are too cute to pass up. ; )

1. Chambray Here 2. Pink shirt Here
Last, but not least are some button-fronts. Chambray shirts are becoming very popular this year. I love button-fronts atop a maxi dress.



I hope you enjoyed this and stop by again!



1 comment:

  1. I pretty much want everything on your wish list!!(0; The Marvin the Martian tee is AWESOME!!=D

    ReplyDelete