Hi! Ok, so I have this thing for making purses... I make one about every season, so it was time to make another, right? Sadly this one didn't turn out so great. Apparently
I’m
better at drawing them then I am at sewing them...
The good new is, every storm runs out of rain. (You just sang that, didn't you? Come on, I know you did) So I decided to show you some of the other purses I've made. :)
The top is fake by the way, it's really open on top, because (as I found out tonight) I've not that good at making a flap thingy.
This purse is kinda a mix-match (is that a word?) purse, but I like it. :)
Now this one sort of looks like a diaper bag (not cool).... Hey is that the same button as on the first purse? Why yes it is! Hey, what else are you supposed to do with cute anchor buttons?! Anyways, I have way too many purses considering that I've made at least five more then these that I just showed you.... Anyone want a purse?? Hahaha Well, I hope you, dear reader, have a nice night\day!
No comments:
Post a Comment