To create these nails I used two kinds of blue. One from Denim Wanted and Sinful Colors(Ugh I hate that name) and the base coast/ top coat was from L.A. Colors. You will also need a pencil ( I prefer a mechanical pencil with no lead ).
First apply base coat and let dry.Then paint all nails light blue. Let dry.
Here's the hardest part of all (don't worry it's really easy!) dip the point of your pencil in the dark blue paint and make dots on your nails. Wait for that to dry.
All done!
Tell me what you think. Did you like it? If not, tell me why. : D
I like these, Mary Kate!! "Now here comes the hardest part of all (Don't worry, it's really easy!)" :D These are really cute. Btw, went to the mall today and got two pairs of shoes, lip gloss and nail polish!! In blood red. :D I will show you pictures...
ReplyDeleteThanks! haha :) Ohhh...! nice!
Delete